Technique Junkies

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Well, we had some very lovely entries last time around with our Baby Wipe Reinker challenge, but we do have winners for you this month!  Let's get right down to it!!!

Top Winner is...
 
 
We loved Sue's mix of elements, warm and cool tones, and general layout.  Her flowers are stunning!  You win 3 digital sentiments of your choice!  Please read the guidelines HERE on how to contact me about your prizes!  And don't forget to snag your badge under the tab above!  Now let's see the fabulous showcased cards!

Showcased Cards in Numerical Order~





Congratulations to you all!   All very well earned and all amazing creations!  You each win 1 digital sentiment of your choice!  Please read the guidelines HERE on how to contact me about your prizes!  Please take your badge from the tab up at the top, too!!!

Thanks for stopping by to see August's winners, please play along with me and my new Crew this month--I cannot wait to see everyone's amazing Faux Leather creations--happy stamping! :)

1 comment:

Ardyth said...

Hi Mynnette - thank you for your kind comments - I would be honoured if you CASE my work - I love to see how different people interpret the same ideas - can't wait to see it!