Technique Junkies

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome Nancy Yankowski!

Welcome to another spotlight!!!  This week we'll be hearing a little bit about Crew member Nancy Yankowski!  Let's read what she has to say about herself, shall we?!

  Hello ~ my name is Nancy Yankowski. I live in Pennsylvania with my husband, our three sons (20,21,23), and our two pups. I started crafting about two and a half years ago after seeing some paper crafts on Etsy. Since then I've become a hoarder of rubber stamps ~ and countless other craft supplies! I love learning new techniques and trying to come up with creative ways to use my supplies.

Short and sweet--but you will LOVE Nancy's fabulous style!  Please take some time to go and visit her blog.  She is a fabulous crafter and we are so lucky to have her here at Technique Tuesday!  Yeah for Nancy!!! ;)

No comments: